- Please inspect all materials immediately upon receipt. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, you must call our customer service center for a Return Authorization specific to your material. This Return Authorization number must appear on the outside of the packaging.
- All returns must be received by TSC Associates within 10 days of issuing a Return Authorization.
- All items must be in an original and resalable condition.
- Items must be shipped by traceable means. No credit can be issued if a shipped item is untraceable.
- Refunds will be issued for materials only if they are returned according to our Return Policy.
- In-Person Training
- No refunds. Credit may be used to reschedule for a later class or a one-time enrollment transfer to another class without additional charges.
- Online Products
- All purchases of online products, including but not limited to online courses and online exams are final, nonrefundable, and nonreturnable. Online Courses expire after one year from the date of purchase or 60 to 90 days from date of launch/course completion, depending on which course is purchased